"I may have lost this Battle, but the war is far from OVER"

"I may have lost this Battle, but the war is far from OVER"

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Sassy Girl . . .

While watching the movie “my sassy girl” brought back me into my senses…
The Movie made me realize some things that I wasn’t able to grasp before and taught me some lessons that I should have learned before.
Let me quote some parts of the movie…

This one is for Myself.
“You’re Girlfriend changed your mind right? Did you really love her? Ask yourself. I think you didn’t! If you really love her, you should let her go. If not, then it’s not love. . . A person like you should learn more about love. If we want to learn then we should keep living.”  –My Sassy Girl

Yes it’s true, I really should learn more about love, I must not be selfish and let her live her life happily, even if it means living without her. And if it stays that way I will keep on living my life to learn more about Love.


For “Her”
“Hey listen, I’m totally ok, but you should obedient to your man… It’s alright to me, but to the other guys … try to surrender for just once … not try to win. Good luck to you!” –Gyeon-woo–

I know that you’re a bit “bossy” sometimes, and you keep on saying that you always get what you want (well it is really true that’s why you came into my mind the moment I’ve heard these lines). I want you to be happy so please try to surrender and avoid the mistakes that we made, let our past serve as your lesson and guide for your present and future life.


For “Him”
“ 1st: don’t ask her to be feminine.
2nd: don’t let her drink over three glasses, she’ll beat someone
At a café, drink coffee instead of coke or juice.
If she hits you, act like it hurts.
If it hurts, act like it doesn’t.
On your 100th day together, give her a rose, she’ll like it a lot.
Make sure you learn fencing and squash.
Also, be prepared to go to prison sometimes.
If she says she’ll kill you, don’t take it lightly. You’ll feel better.
If her feet hurts, exchange shoes with her.
Finally, she likes to write. Encourage her.”

I have my own version of this: First, if you are riding an fx or cab, don’t let her sit on the side where the sunlight can reach her, or else she will be furious and will not talk to you because it will trigger her allergies. Do not let her walk a long way during a very sunny day. You can only do it if she’s says that it’s fine, and always bring an umbrella (UV protected to be precise) with you. She likes black coffee, but do not let her drink too much. If she makes fun of you, just go with it coz she’ll like you even more for that. When she gets mad about something unimportant she only wants you to hug her and make her feel loved and appreciated. When she makes an effort of putting up make-up, wearing a new dress / clothes always appreciate her efforts and tell her that she looks great! Go shopping with her. She would love to tag you along when buying her things specially make-ups. Always do things to make her smile, even small things can make her happy and everything you do for her will always be appreciated. Write her letters. She prefers scratching rather that rubbing or patting her back. Always pay attention to everything that she says. When she is upset, mad or furious about something and doesn’t want to talk, just keep silent and try to calm her down by talking about something different, she will open up after she has calmed down so don’t force her to tell you what’s bothering her because it will only make her feel more upset. And finally, always tell her that she is BEAUTIFUL because she really is!
I am now entrusting her to you, please promise me that you will not do anything to break her heart. If you do . . . I will rip you apart! (It was only a metaphor but you know what I mean. I’ll take her back if you make her cry!) There are plenty of things that wasn’t included in the list so it is for you to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment