"I may have lost this Battle, but the war is far from OVER"

"I may have lost this Battle, but the war is far from OVER"

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

Hi Guys!

This will be the first time that I’ll be able to make a blog post,  and I don’t know how to start!
This blog was made because there are too many things in my mind that are left unsaid,
there are overflowing thoughts than can’t be expressed because some people are not willing to listen, so I made this blog to share the things that I’ve gone through, things that I’m currently going through and lessons that I’ve learned after going through every struggle in my life. I hope I will be able to inspire my readers and touch their lives to help them go through every obstacle that they may face in this unending  battle called “Life”
as of now I’m going through a very difficult chapter in my life and all I can say is. . .

“I may have Lost this battle but the war is far from over”


please bear with me coz this blog is still under construction =)

No comments:

Post a Comment