"I may have lost this Battle, but the war is far from OVER"

"I may have lost this Battle, but the war is far from OVER"

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Never miss an opportunity

“Never miss an opportunity to make others happy,
even if you have to leave them alone in order to do it.”

Now I've finally decided that I'm letting go. If you can do so much better without me by all means go for it. I will not hold anyone back from doing what they need to. I can’t. . .


 "Look at what it means to love someone. 
Love is not jealous or self-seeking. If you really love someone, 
you'll want the best thing for them... 
Even if that means not being with you."

At the end of the day I know what I am doing and what I have done to try to work things out and make people happy. If my efforts of going above and beyond and everything I could in my power to show you how much I love you I care and that I want you happy isn't good enough . . .  Maybe your happiness can be found else where. My efforts were all I had to give and yet it wasn't enough for you.

One sweet day I will make someone just as happy as she make me and she will be satisfied with just me as I will be with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment